2008 – 2011
- The Hawker 750 is a Medium jet manufactured by Hawker between 2008 and 2011.
- The Hawker 750 is powered by two Honeywell TFE731-5BR engines, resulting in an hourly fuel burn of 270 Gallons per Hour.
- Capable of cruising at up to 447 knots, the Hawker 750 can fly non-stop for up to 2116 nautical miles.
- The aircraft can carry up to 8 passengers.
- The Hawker 750 has an estimated hourly charter price of $3750, with a new list price of $13 million at the time of manufacture.
Overview & History
The Hawker 750 is a light-midsized business jet. With the same fuselage and wings as the midsize Hawker 800 series, the 750 offers the largest cabin in the light-midsize aircraft segment, plus more baggage space than its predecessor with 79 cubic feet of luggage storage.
As of September 2016, 35% of the Hawker 750 aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owners, the other 65% new. 18.8% are currently for sale with a portion of those (33%) under an exclusive broker agreement. When for sale, the average number of days on the market is 395
The Hawker 750 was launched at the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) convention in October 2006.
An initial order was received at the show from NetJets Aviation and NetJets Europe for 30 aircraft. NetJets increased the order to 60 aircraft in January 2007. Other orders received include National Air Services (20 aircraft) of Saudi Arabia and Jet Asia (four).
The first flight of the Hawker 750 took place in August 2007 and the aircraft received US FAA certification in February 2008. The aircraft entered service in June 2008, with Jet Asia Limited which has four aircraft on order.
Hawker 750 Performance
The Hawker 750 is powered by two Honeywell TFE-731-5BR engines rated at 4,660 lbs of thrust apiece and with an inspection interval of 4,200 hours.
The Hawker 750 is capable of 2,116 nautical miles with four passengers. Although inferior to its predecessor, engineers sacrificed range for better runway performance.
The ventral fuel tank is removed in the 750 and replaced with an external, heated baggage compartment. Improved from the Hawker 850XP, the 750 can takeoff in 4,696 feet at sea level (a difference of 336 ft) and 7,094 feet at high altitudes (a difference of 924 ft).
Hawker 750 Interior
The Hawker 750’s biggest advantage is in its cabin, a fuselage-stretch modification first enjoyed by the -800 series. The cabin measures 21.3 feet long, 5.7 feet high, and 6 feet wide, almost comparable to the class above.
This space is plenty big to accommodate seven or eight passengers, a forward galley, a roomy lavatory, and a closet and baggage compartment. (The aircraft has a total of 79 cubic feet of baggage storage).
The Hawker 750 is equipped with the Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics suite with four 8in x 10in high-resolution Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Displays (AMLCD).
The avionics suite includes a single FMS-6000 flight management system, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS), Traffic alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), Engine Indicating System (EIS), Integrated Flight Information System (IFIS), 8.33kHz spacing communications, and turbulence detection weather radar.
The IFIS system provides the capability to display features that enhance safety and situational awareness such as electronic charts, enhanced map overlays, graphical weather (optional), and three-dimension FMS mapping (optional), on a single display.
The IFIS system includes a single FSU-5010 file server unit and a single CCP-3000 cursor control panel.
Hawker 750 Charter Cost
The cost to charter this jet starts at around $3,150 an hour.
Hourly charter rates do not include all taxes, fuel, and other fees. Charter costs will vary based on year of make/model, schedule, routing, passenger & baggage totals, and other factors.
The acquisition cost for this jet typically ranges from $13 million.
The price of a jet depends on the production year; it can also go above the given range if the production is new.
It will cost buyers around $1.3 million per year which includes fuel, crew members, and maintenance, etc.
The price of a pre-owned example can be within $3-6 million. There are numerous sellers available on various sites.
|Range: 2,116 nm||Number of Passengers: 8||Baggage Capacity: 79 Cubic Feet|
|Cruise Speed: 447 knots||Cabin Pressure: 8.6 PSI||Max Take-Off Weight: 27,000 lbs|
|Ceiling: 41,000 feet||Cabin Altitude: 7,500 feet||Max Landing Weight: 23,350 lbs|
|Take-Off Distance: 4,696 feet||Production Start: 2008|
|Landing Distance: 2,245 feet||Production End: 2011|
|Exterior Length: 51.2 feet||Engine Manufacturer: Honeywell|
|Exterior Height: 18 feet||Engine Model: TFE731-5BR|
|Wingspan: 51 feet||Fuel Burn: 270 Gallons per Hour|
|Interior Length: 21.3 feet|
|Interior Width: 6 feet|
|Interior Height: 5 feet|
|Interior/Exterior Ratio: 42%|